Zillow and Trulia are trusted sites for real estate listings, but they also offer rental listings and tools to help you understand the cost of home ownership. But does the math they offer add up? One analysis says no.
Here are a couple of shocking statistics you should know about. Did you know that as many as 4.2% of the houses currently listed on MLS for sale in the Dallas/Fort Worth area do not have any pictures in their MLS listing? And 4.7% only have one picture. Added together, that’s 8.9% out of all active real estate listings in DFW. That’s a total of 2264 homeowners currently trying to sell their house with inadequate MLS listings? Continue reading